Kiwi Botanicals Purifying Honey Melt Facial Cleanser 3.1 oz037000542582
- The Kiwi Botanicals Brightening Honey Melt facial cleanser with Totarol Oil, cleans for visibly healthy, glowing skin. Now that?s a reason to look on the bright side, honey. Our luscious formula with New Zealand-sourced Manuka honey & Totarol Extract revives dull looking skin to reveal your radiant glow. Manuka honey is a prized natural resource you can only find in New Zealand with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, & enzymes. The vitamins and minerals in Manuka honey can help to improve skin tone and texture and the Amino Acid profile can help to slough away dead skin cells to leave you with a healthy, radiant complexion. Though all raw, unheated honeys have health benefits, manuka has been found to have higher therapeutic properties than other varieties. While the Totarol Extract, sourced only from high quality recycled organic Totara wood and bark, is a potent anti-oxidant that helps to destroy free radicals, which contribute to the ageing process. This new form of skincare transforms before your eyes from a honey-like texture to a foam once you add water.
- BRIGHTENING HONEY MELT FACIAL CLEANSER: Cleans for visibly healthy, glowing skin
- NEW ZEALAND INGREDIENTS: Vitamins and minerals in Manuka honey help improve skin tone and texture, while Totarol Oil combats ageing skin 3 times stronger than Vitamin E as an anti-oxidant
- IT'S GONNA FEEL GOOD: Our formula with Manuka Honey and Totarol Oil revives dull looking skin to reveal a radiant glow
- MADE FOR YOU, HONEY: For Normal, Oily and Combination Skin
- NO ANIMAL TESTING EVER: PETA Certified Cruelty Free
- HOW TO GET YOUR HONEY MELT ON: Scoop a quarter sizeW TO GET YOUR HONEY MELT ON: Scoop a quarter size dollop; mix with water; watch it transform to luscious foam; massage into skin while immersing yourself in the aromas of New Zealand, and lastly... Rinse
- Kiwi Botanicals Purifying Honey Melt Facial Cleanser made with manuka honey, known for it's antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes.
- Prized as a miracle natural skin remedy in New Zealand for 2,000 years
- Our Manuka Honey is sustainably harvested by the principle Maori tribe of the South Island of New Zealand and is manufactured in a facility with fair work standards
Customers can get an estimated shipping cost before checking out by using the shipping calculator in the shopping cart.
Please note that the calculator is only available when there is at least one item in the cart.
|Service||Shipping Time (Estimated)|
|UPS Ground||1 to 5 Business Day|
|UPS Next Day Air||1 Business Day|
|USPS Parcel Select Ground||2 to 8 Business Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||2 to 3 Business Days|
|USPS Priority Mail Express||1 Business Day|
Please note that the shipping times are estimates and is not a guarantee of service times.
For more details on shipping please visit the help center.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please let us know if there is any way we can help you!
You may return products within 30 days of purchase, with the following conditions:
- Products must be in new/like-new condition.
- Any consumable product (i.e. food, beauty, cleaning products) must be in sealed/unused condition.
- Any products marked as "Clearance" are final sale only and are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to request return shipping cost and up to 20% restocking fee to be paid by buyer for any discounted bulk(Buy More, Save More) purchases. These purchases are already discounted to support resellers, and we cannot bear the cost of return shipping and restocking.