Sublimation Glow In The Dark Tumbler, WHITE Glow Blue or WHITE Glow Green, WHITE Glow PURPLE 20 oz Tumbler810078840336
SEE BOTTOM FOR HELPFUL GLOW IN THE DARK TIPS
- THESE TUMBLERS ARE WHITE-THEN GLOW GREEN or BLUE!!!
- Double Insulated Stainless Steel, Clear Lid and Straw Included 20oz
- Straight (not tapered) tumblers
- With a blank glow in the dark "sublimation" tumbler, you can add your personal brand, logo, or any other image to the tumbler through heat transfer process known as "sublimation"
- Vacuum insulated: 20 oz. tumblers are double walled and vacuum insulated, which keeps your favorite beverage hot or cold for hours
- Easy to carry with you on the go! Fits most cup holders: The shape of all classic tumblers will fit normal sized cup holders
- Sealable lid and plastic straw included
- BPA free lid- The eco-friendly lid is completely BPA free; silica gasket seals to achieve maximum spill proof capability. The splash-proof sliding cover, straw friendly
- Great discounts for buying in bulk!
There are a couple of tips for glow in the dark cups that we’d love to share with you. The glow in
the dark green and purple cups should be “charged” under direct sunlight or artificial light for at least 30
mins, (2-3 hours for maximum glow) For optimal glow, charge under direct light. Please keep in mind,
leaving the cups outside without direct sunlight will not provide sufficient direct light for charging. The
way the tumbler needs to be charged is different. The glow in the dark blue requires natural light ( light
bulb), while glow in the dark green requires UV (sun) light. Suggested time for initial charge is 3 hours or
more. The better you charge, the better it glows!
Regarding “glow times”, Green is always the brightest and longest lasting, followed by purple, blue
etc.... Purple is a lovely color but glows best with a heavy dose of sunlight. It likes lots of UV rays to reach
its full color spectrum. If you are concerned about the brightness of items, always buy green. You will
experience the best glow with those items, but again all vary. Please keep this in mind if you purchase
different cups and one glows differently than the other, the way in which items are made does affect the
glow. Not all cups are made perfectly. With that being said, if you happen to receive a defective cup, please
let us know and we will be more than happy to replace the cup for you!
****Our customers have found success sublimating at 375°-400° in a convectional oven for 4 mins, turning/rotating after 2 mins. Please note this suggestion is not a guarantee. Your time and temperature may vary by the type of oven or press you use. Also please note you may consider increasing the heat during colder weather, to 425°-450°*********
Customers can use the shipping calculator in the shopping cart to get an estimated shipping cost before checking out.
Please note that the calculator is only available when there is at least one item in the cart.
Shipping times are estimates and is not a guarantee of service times.
|Service||Shipping Time (Estimated)|
|Standard Shipping Zone||3 to 7 Business Days|
|UPS Ground||1 to 5 Business Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
|UPS Next Day Air||1 Business Day|
For more details on shipping please visit the help center.
You may return or exchange products within 30 calendar days of when you first receive your order, with the following conditions:
- Products must be in new/like-new resellable condition
- Any consumable product (i.e. food, beauty, cleaning products) must be sealed and unused.
We reserve the right to request return shipping costs and/or a restocking fee of up to 20% of the order.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Any products marked as "Clearance" are final.
- Any consumable products that have passed their expiration date, have been opened or show signs of use.
We allow exchange requests up to 30 calendar days from when you first receive your order.
After receiving the returned items, a refund will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.